This is a DIY dog toy that almost anyone can make.
Basically, if you use the washroom, you have the supplies on hand to make this.
All you’ll need is a large container and toilet paper rolls.
When you hide treats inside the rolls, your dog is thrown into a tasty challenge that will keep her busy few at least a few minutes!
Keep reading to learn how to make this interactive toy for your dog.
How to Make Toy for Your Dog
Step 1: Collect toilet paper rolls and/or paper towel rolls
Step 2: Fill container with toilet paper rolls or cut up paper towel rolls. I used a cookie tin.
Step 3: Place treats inside some or all the rolls
Step 4: Let your dog sniff the treats and strategize on how to get each one (look at the joy on his cute face)
Toilet Paper Roll Challenge DIY Dog Toy
Toilet Roll DIY Dog Toy: How to Make Toy for Your Dog
- Large container
- Toilet paper rolls or cut up paper towel rolls (enough to fit the container)
- Pack the large container with toilet paper rolls.
- Stick treats inside a few or all of the toilet paper rolls.
- Watch your dog strategize to get the treats out.
Summary: DIY Dog Toy
Did you make this toy for your dog? Take a video and tag us! We’d love to see your canine creations.
- Insta: @yocaninecom
- TikTok: @yocanine
- Pinterest: pinterest.com/yocanine