Who wants to be away from their dog?
With a dog webcam, you can see your dog from anywhere. You simply plug the camera in and view what’s happening on the app.
There’s a few different models: some cheap, some expensive. Some even throw treats and provide aromatherapy benefits.
In this post, we’re comparing the 6 most highly reviews dog web cameras on Amazon.
What to Look for in a Dog Camera
When considering which dog camera is right for you, consider the following points.
- Range of view. Since dogs move around during the day, you’ll want a camera that can move with her. A camera that detects motion is best.
- Treat dispenser. If you want to feed your pup treats during the day, choose a model that allows you to do that. Simply load the treats in and use the app on your phone to dispense them whenever your dog is being a good boy.
- Two-way audio. Most cameras have two-way audio, allowing your pet to listen to you too. That way, you can give praise and check in to say hello.
- Two-way video. If you want your dog to be able to see you too, choose the option that features two-way video. This is a great option is a family member lives away from home and your dog gets happy just at the sight of their face.
- Night vision. If you’re away during evening hours, make sure to choose a camera that has good night vision.
Best Dog Cameras
[table id=4 responsive=scroll /]